January 31, 2011

MyProject 365 Cycle 01 : 63 to 66 of 365

My weekend



I went to the Province of La Union (northern part of the Philippines) to primarily to witness the wedding of a Friend (the bride) and render my help to the said rite as well.

27 January 2011 - Thursday
I travel by bus at 2:30am trip. Upon arrival in our home there, I settled my things then went to the bride's home to discuss my duties and assignments for the rite and reception. While traveling back home, seen this gloomy cold weather.


also serves as Sky Watch Friday Entry for Season 04 Episode 29




28 January 2011 - Friday
The wedding of my Best Friend (the bride). She assigned me as one of the groomsmen and offerer to the church rite and then as the audio-visual coordinator in the reception.



29 January 2011 - Saturday
I went to the market to stroll and to have snacks but i forgot my camera so I did not convinced me to stroll for more so i went home and had a rest from the last day's event. I had this for dinner, an eggplant salad.



30 January 2011 - Sunday
Me and my Aunt went to the market to buy some pasalubong for my Manila home. I brought this bread for our snacks at home. Folks call this as "Hong Kong Bread" i just dont know why. all I know is that, I loved this bread(bun) since i was a kid because of its sweet topping - as sweet as cake flowers.


also serves as Weekend Entry number 13
and Pixel Bug Sunday Entry number 69



AND

AND






Digiscrapbook Layout created in Microsoft Visio
using "DCWV Fall Stack 23" as a paper background

kisses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...