January 30, 2011

Food Trip # 114 : 2nd Visit @ Panagatan Seafood Restaurant (1 of 3)

Bilao "C"





30 August 2010

Our original plan is to go to a resort but for some instances, it did not pushed through thus we went to Panagatan. Its somehow a tradition in us (me and GF) that we will dine before I leave Cagayan de Oro City. My flight was scheduled to be in the morning thus we had this dinner the night before departure.

This is the Bilao "C" it has: Gambas which is shrimps with a sweet and spicy sauce; Grilled Tuna Jaw which I do love in this platter; Grilled Boneless Bangus;and Kinilaw na Tanigue which is also another dish that I love being in a seafood resto.

This is the star of our spread. the food is great but the service is slow.






Photo herein is captured using
Canon Powershot A580 in
Panagatan Seafood Restaurant
Opol, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
last 30th of August 2010

kisses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...