January 14, 2011

Food Trip # 106 : Choks-to-go and LD Cons

Choks-to-go's Oven Roasted Chicken and LD Cons's charroasted Pork Belly





The catchy TV commerial of Choks-to-go made me grave for it. The tagline "masarap kahil walang sauce" made me more curious to try it. Surfing the internet for the nearest branch was not that near after all. So I crave and craved.

When I was in Cagayan de Oro, looking the outside scene every time we travel, I sa the familiar logo. I said to my GF that we will drop by there to order a piece since I really crave for it. She agreed but she also reminded me that we will also go to "Doki's Kambingan" first. So that's the plan.

When we went to Baragay Puerto to have a diner in Doki's Kambingan we were surprised that its closed. So since Doki's is absent, I said pushed the plan of getting choks-to-go and have dinner at home. We also bought LD Con's Grilled Pork Belly( which is just infront of choks-to-go) because: one, a chicken that size will never be enough for about 6-7 people; two, since Im craving for it, I have lots of appetite of a 3 people; lastly, GF's two siblings are allergic to chicken.

By the way, if you are asking why i did not feature the food itself, im so sorry, it was chopped beyond recognition thus it featured the stores.






Photo herein is captured using
Canon Powershot A580 in
Choks-to-go and LD Cons
Brgy. Puerto, Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
last 22nd of August 2010

kisses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...