January 15, 2011

Food Trip # 107 : @ Jollibee

Sausage and Egg Pandesal





Yes! I admit, it was just last 23rd of August 2010 was my first and last (as of this time) to have this treat. I tasted all variants of Jollibee's Breakfast meals and the catchy TV ad made me want to try this one.

I also admit that I am a rice meal person. Burgers and sandwiches are the last items on my wanted list but this one is worth trying for. This baby is good. It tasted like the real pinoy longganiza without its skin complemented by fried beaten egg on a soft pan de sal. Sadly, its still small for me but the sausage patty is big for my diet constraints.






Photo herein is captured using
Canon Powershot A580 in
Jollibee Xavier Cagayan de Oro
Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
last 23rd of August 2010

kisses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...