|Part of Damaged Runway of Surigao Airport due to Mag 6.7 Earthquake|
Photo from Philippine Information Agency CARAGA
In line with this advice, Cebu Pacific flights to and from Surigao will be suspended on February 11, 2017 onwards.
Affected passengers may be accommodated via mounted Cebu-Butuan-Cebu flights or avail of any of the following options, without penalties:
* Rebook their flights for travel within 30 days from original departure date;
* Reroute their flights to alternate stations (Cebu or Bacolod) within 30 days from original departure date; or
* Opt for full refund or travel fund.
To specify their preferred option, guests may call the CEB reservation hotlines (+632)702-0888 or (+6332)230-8888, or visit CEB’s ticket offices listed below:
* NAIA Terminal 3 Sales Office – Level 3, Departure Hall, NAIA Terminal 3, Andrews Ave., Pasay City
* NAIA Terminal 4 Express Ticket Office – Old Domestic Road, Pasay City
* KidZania Manila (rebooking transactions only) – Park Triangle, 3245 North 11th Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, 1634 Taguig City
* Robinsons Galleria – West Lane, Level 1, Ortigas Ave. cor. ADB Ave., Quezon City
* Robinsons Place Imus – Level 4, Aguinaldo Highway, Imus, Cavite
* Robinsons Place Manila – Level 1, Adriatico Wing, Pedro Gil cor. Adriatico St., Ermita, Manila
* Cebu Airport Ticket Office – Mactan-Cebu International Airport, Lapu-Lapu Airport Road, Lapu-Lapu City, Cebu
* Robinsons Fuente – Fuente Osmeña, Cebu City