April 6, 2009

My Awards # 01 : The Neno’s Award

I got this award from snippets :">
Daghan Salamat Ms. Maiylah



The Neno’s Award



This award is:

* a dedication for those who love blogging and love to encourage friendships through blogging;

* to seek the reasons why we all love blogging.

Why do I love Blogging?
by Jay - Agent112778

I'm not into writing because I always wanted to view photographs & watch videos. Blogging made me realize that even a picture paints a thousand words, writing organizes that thousand words thus captions & stories are created.

Thru blogging I can freely express my feelings. It shows my love and appreciation to people, food and travel;

Thru blogging I meet people who shares the common interest and above all;

blogging makes me a better person to make a difference not only in my craft but to the world.


Am passing on this award to:

* ShutterHappyJenn of FamiliaKhuletz for helping me & teaching me how to blog;


Instructions:
* put the award in one post as soon as you receive it;
* don’t forget to mention the person who gives you the award;
* answer the award’s question by writing the reason why you love blogging;
* tag and distribute the award to as many people as you like;
* don’t forget to notify the award receivers and put their links in your post.

1 comment:

nona said...

Such a cute award Jay, congrats! Sure you deserved that one. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...