July 3, 2013

Haipad Mid1689

As a blogger, I must doodle all of my ideas in paper. Ideas are everywhere: food, places, articles, etc. Sometimes words can't describe my ideas. Taking a snapshot using a camera(phone) sometimes do the trick but I need something more like I can browse it in the internet for more information. Good thing Tablet PCs (or simply tablets) are at boom today.

Tablet comes with features that suits every lifestyle. As for me, I like it to be one of the most affordable tablet nowadays and features that at tune to my personal and blogging activities. Camera, 32GB memory, WiFi of course and QWERTY pad & big screen to accommodate my big hands are the basic features that Im looking for. Good thing there is Lazada Philippines.

Lazada Philippines the most trusted internet shop have virtually everything. So I then search in their website http://www.lazada.com.ph for a suitable tablet for my needs and Haipad hit the target. Haipad Mid1689 is my choice.


Specs:

  • OS: Android 4.2
  • Screen: 7"capacitive touchscreen
  • Processor: 1GHz Cortex A8
  • Memory: 512MB DDR3
  • Storage: 4GB, expandable via 32GB microSD
  • Camera: Dual camera with rear flash
  • Connectivity: WiFi, USB 2.0, 3G dongle compatible
  • Battery: Li-Po 2500 mAh

Whats more Lazada Philippines trims down its price from P5,499.00 now for only P2,999.00 that's good for the budget right?! I also comes in four exciting cool colors : Hot Pink, Blue, Black and Pearl White.

Go now to Lazada Philippines and you might find what you are looking or dreaming off. Like their Facebook Page too at https://www.facebook.com/LazadaPH?fref=ts


kisses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...