October 8, 2011

@ Jonie's Sizzlers and Roast

Roast Chicken Sandwich

27 April 2011
Jonie's Sizzlers and Roast
Divisoria, Cagayan de Oro City

The first time i went inside the Xavier University Campus was on 23rd of April 2011 but it was about 7pm, its dark and I only visited was the chapel. Im so glad on this day (27th of April 2011), it was my first time to go inside by daylight. My primary purpose to photo shoot the chapel to get clear photos and to go to Museo de Oro. I did manage to capture the chapel then I went to Museo de Oro. Sadly, it was closed for renovations. Looking at the brighter side, it will look better on my next visit.

Since I did not went to Museo de Oro, I now had about 2 hours to spare, GF will be out of her Masteral class. So I went to Jonies to have some snacks and wait for GF.

CDO's Divisoria has a new building and it houses new food joints and Jonies is one of them. Since im there for the snacks, I'll order a sandwich. Oh! yes! the rice meal is tempting but its early for I just had my lunch an hour before I ordered this:


Its good but my expectations was high. It taste like roasted chicken w/ mayo which is good but I expect a thicker filling. It has lettuce w/c is good but I felt I did not ate. :( i should have ordered the rice meal instead. Well next time :D

I waited for a while then GF asked me to buy her a blank CD for her slideshow. So off I went then meet GF on the next door food place. For she was hungry after her class. Want to know what this about? Read next entry.




Photo herein is captured using
Canon Powershot a580 at
Jonie's Sizzlers and Roast
Divisoria, Cagayan de Oro City
Misamis Oriental, Philippines
last 27th of April 2011

kisses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...