October 4, 2011

Appetite Magazine's Restaurant Festival 2011

Campaign Period

Appetite Magazine, the country's most appetizing culinary magazine will celebrate its founding anniversary with a gastronomic treat. On the 13th of October 2011 in Shangri-la Mall they will lunch a most anticipated culinary event.

I always wanted to go to a festival and Appetite Magazine is having one and its called "Appetite Restaurant Festival 2011" for their anniversary this October. To get free invites, "like" their Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/appetitemag then we simply SAVE and POST the photo below on their wall with the description “I want to go to the Appetite Restaurant Festival!” and ask your friends to "like" it. The top 3 photos will get exclusive invites for two (2)! Just a reminder, you must SAVE & POST the poster as a photo on our wall. 


I want to go to the Appetite Restaurant Festival because I want to taste the world! Please do help me to go there by "like"-ing my entry at their Facebook wall.

They also have a Twitter Account at http://twitter.com/#!/appetitemag (@appetitemag)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...