October 1, 2010

Food Trip # 67 : @ Dear Manok

Candle Lit Dinner





This is one of the most romantic dinner dates I had with my Pangga: a big bowl of mushroom soup to warm our tummies(top); Chicken Inasal as our main course(middle); sodas to help us swallow; and a candle lit dinner for two. Thank you very much rotational power failures, this was I can say “good timing” =)).the night was so young and so does us so im still craving for more and our soup is so big it still has about 2 more cups so i ordered squid tips(bottom) and an extra rice and another round of conversations.

Before this dinner, we had a stroll in the city, bought candles and flowers for the event the next day, it was Pangga’s parents’ 35th wedding anniversary. Then, its dinner time and I asked her that we will dine in this place and she agreed since she wanted me to experience dinning here. there was about two occasions that my GF and here friends dined here, since in here in Manila, she shared about it thru pictures. No more drooling in the pictures,i said to myself, at last I dined here and I *burp* out loud






Photo herein is captured using
Canon Powershot A580 in
Dear Manok Restaurant
Tiano-Akut sts., Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
last 25th of April 2010

Digital Scrapbook Layout was created using Microsoft Visio
using a background paper from an unknown source

kisses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...