May 16, 2010

Disclosure Policy

This policy is valid from 16 May 2010


I made this blog to express my view & opinions and to share to my readers about my experiences.

I made this blog and I will post photos, entries and links in words and/or graphic as my way of saying my sincerest thanks and appreciation to all of those individuals, entities, organizations, corporations and among others for giving such a wonderful experience. These individuals, entities, organizations, corporations and among others might also give their warmest thanks to me with or without rewards, incentives, sponsorships and other similar forms which I gladly accept in cash or in kind or in words from the heart.

I still be and will be firm & honest on my views, opinions, beliefs and expressions in this blog even though that those individuals, entities, organizations, corporations and among others will give me such kinds of rewards incentives, sponsorships and other similar forms which I gladly accept in cash or in kind or in words from the heart.

I advice my dear readers to verify any product and services to its rightful owner, manufacturer, and other authorized representative before engaging in claiming their product and services they provide. For not all products and services which I applied and benefited me and to this blog necessarily means its applicable and beneficial to all.

For any questions and clarification please don't hesitate to give correspondence to me at agent112778 at yahoo dot com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...