March 19, 2013

Sumo Sam opens a new branch in SM City Manila

14 March 2013
Sumo Sam
4/f SM City Manila

The Place:

Sumo Sam, the fastest growing Japanese Cuisine Restaurant opened its new branch located at the 4/f SM City Manila - just beside Cinema 1.

sumo sam at sm city manila
Facade

sumo sam at sm city manila
Dinning Hall

sumo sam at sm city manila
Table Setting for 3

At first I thought that the place was a bit small for their big clientele but I was wrong, It can accommodate about 50 people. The place is clean, the staff is friendly, the ambiance for me is like being in a traditional Japanese house.

sumo sam at sm city manila
Friendly Staff ready to serve

The Food:

These dishes will definitely feast on your taste buds. A bit pricey but still all worth it.

Sumo Sam Green Iced Tea
Sumo Sam Green Ice Tea (also available in Red)

This Iced Tea even colored it doesn't taste like cough syrup, it is very refreshing.

Sumo Sam Salmon Sashimi
Sumo Sam Salmon Sashimi

My first reason why I do love Japanese food. The fish is not fishy - in taste and smell - at all and it becomes sweet when dip in lemon-soy sauce-wasabe sauce.

Sumo Sam Ebi Tempura
Sumo Sam Ebi Tempura

Crunchy and big bites so open wide.

Sumo Sam Dynamite Roll
Sumo Sam Dynamite Roll

From the name itself, its a bit spicy and it will be stronger if you dip it on its accompanied special sauce. Again, I love that salmon cubes on top which is also a bit spicy.

Sumo Sam California Roll
Sumo Sam California Roll

I don't like Cali Maki but I like Sumo Sam's version. It also comes with good toppings of salmon slices and mayo embellished with lettuce.

Sumo Sam Las Vegas Roll
Sumo Sam Las Vegas Roll

I don't get why it was named as such but yes, it is yummy.

Sumo Sam Pride Salad
Sumo Sam Pride Salad

Lettuce and shrimps are good for each other. Its really the pride of Sumo Sam.


Sumo Sam Bacon Dory
Sumo Sam Bacon Dory

I like Bacon and I like Dory and putting it together is double like!

Sumo Sam Beef Teppan
Sumo Sam Beef Teppan

My another reason why I love Japanese food. Beef is tender and not chewy.

Sumo Sam Spicy Tuna Salad
Sumo Sam Spicy Tuna Salad

This is the BEST! Tuna cubes hugged by creamy spicy hot goodness laid down in the bed of lettuce blanketed with crunch bits which tasted like chicharon or shrimp chips.

###

like them on Facebook = http://www.facebook.com/ilovesumosam
tweet them too = https://twitter.com/iloveSUMOSAM
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...