November 19, 2011

Prawn House Restaurant and Suites

Opening of Tablon Branch


UPDATE : 25 January 2013
I just been informed that Prawn House Tablon Branch is closed for nearly a year now or just a few months after this entry. I will not pull out this entry for it serves my first experience in Prawn House.

The main branch is still open for business. It is located in Pueblo de Oro, Regata Square, Cagayan de Oro City, near SM City Cagayan de Oro.


25th August 2011
sitio Baloy, Tablon, Cagayan de Oro City

Intro:

Months back (feb 2011) GF and her family celebrated valentines day Prawn House's main branch in Pueblo de Oro, Cagayan de Oro City. As GF shares their yummy family date, "Yummy Seafood" was the first thing came into my mind when I heard about Prawn House Restaurant and Suite.

The owners good management blessed them a second branch and its located in sitio Baloy, Tablon, Cagayan de Oro City (formerly Leo's Grill and Restaurant). This where my entry comes in. Its soft opening and blessing was 25th of August 2011 and it opened to the public the next day. I was on the soft opening thru the invitation of GF's parents.

Main Entry:

Coming back to GF's house after I brought her to work, GF's mother asked me if I want to join them to the blessing of the Prawn House, I said yes without hesitations. "yummy seafood" is now dancing in my mind. From GF's home we went to Leo's Grill and Restaurant. I thought we will go to the main branch (in Pueblo de Oro), but as we went inside, GF's parents were greeted by their tennis buddies. GF's mother then explained that on that day, was the blessing of Prawn House's second branch (here) in Tablon. I grabbed my camera and readied it for my instant "blogger coverage" hence this entry.

First part the blessing.



Second part is the reception. I was one of the last persons in line thus my photos of serving dishes is not that good. So, ill just share to you whats on my plate.

Soup : I forgot to asked for its name but it tasted like coconut cream but thin as soup. it has crabs and mussels.


Appetizer : Kinilaw na Malasuge.


Main Dish 1: Crispy Pata


Main Dish 2 : Pata Tim


Main Dish 3 : Prawns


They also have 2 dishes for crabs but i did not got some for I dont like crabs, look at my soup, it only has 1 claw for I only like crab claws.

Ending:

Me and GF's mother shared the table for this lunch, She shared to me the owners' "rags to riches" story. Its very inspiring and I can conclude that the Lord truly blessed the owners because of their humble hearts.


AND
AND




Photo herein is captured using
Canon Powershot A580 in
Prawn House Restaurant and Suites
Sitio Baloy, Tablon, Cagayan de Oro City
Misamis Oriental, Philippines
last 25th of August 2011

kisses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...