November 28, 2011

my 33rd Birthday (1st of 3 entries)

I celebrated my 33rd Birthday last 27th of November. I am so happy that the Lord has given me another year to live and to love.

I'll be making a three (3) part series that will share how was the celebration went. For this first installment, I'll be featuring

My Birthday Cakes


This cake was made by a homebaker-entrepreneur My Delectable Treats who is based in Sto. Tomas, Batangas. She is my GF's sister. For products and info, visit her in this Facebook Page link.


I'll skip the background story, Ill just jump to feature the cake. As you can see, the cake is so simple, simply because me and GF will still travel for the next 12 hours before we reach our respective homes. Its a chocolate cake (my favorite) on a cream cheese frosting. The cake is so dense and heavy thus a slice is good for my big sized appetite. Its so yummy good! Perfect with coke or coffee.

Thank you so much My Delectable Treats!!!

BUT WAIT THERE'S MORE!!!


My CFC Singles for Christ community also gave me a mocha cake from Goldilocks. Thank you so much SFC North A1E!!!






AND
AND




Photo herein is captured using
Canon Powershot A580

for the My Delectable Treats' Cream Cheese frosted Chocolate Cake
it was taken in our home

for the Goldilocks Mocha Cake
it was taken in Hilltop, Lagro, Quezon City and in our home respectively

last 27th of November 2011

kisses





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...