November 20, 2010

Food Trip # 89 : @ Lighthouse Restaurant

Buffet Snacks





It's another day to meet my GF at work. From their house, I hitch a ride from her parents, with us are their two grandchildren. I planned to go to the Provincial Capitol first before I go to our meeting place. To my surprise, we reached the city proper without asking me where will they drop me off. GF's father drove us to Gaisano City Mall then said "lets have a snacks first".

"ill buy some groceries and rice" GF's mother added.

We all went to this place, Lighthouse restaurant. GF's mother handed us the wooden plates covered with banana leaves and the utensils. Me and the kids feasted to the table. They have lots of dishes offered, but I only crave for lumpia thus I got all kinds of Lumpia: fresh, shanghai and fried ubod. I also added Empanada. I want to have a tapioca salad but I saved it to last but GF's mother did not enjoyed the salad thus I did not dared to taste it. I forgot if the glass of Ice Tea is part of the meal(payment) or sold separately but we all had a small glass but not refillable. We just asked water after our heavy meal.

BTW, this resto also offers buffet Breakfast; Lunch and; Dinner. Even the nearby restos all offer the same buffet sets and all of them is all worth tasting and dinning for.

Thank you so much once again GF's parents for this treat.






Photo herein is captured using
Canon Powershot A580 in
Lighthouse Restaurant
Gaisano City Mall
CM Recto Ave., Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
28th of April 2010

kisses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...