November 14, 2010

Food Trip # 87 : @ Cecil's (3 of 4)

Empanada





Me and girlfriend left their house without having a snack. When we reached Ateneo de Cagayan she told me that she wanted to eat at Cecil’s and she wanted me to taste the cassava cake which she always order. For this series, I'll feature all we tried and tasted.

What I do like in Empanadas is its filling. This bread is somehow, a meal of its own: its bread is the carbo; and the filling is the viand. I can say that this Empanada of Cecil's although small, it has a big yummy taste. Its crunchy and it doesn't have that oily taste.






Photo herein is captured using
Canon Powershot A580 in
Cecil's
Corrales-Hayes sts., Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
last 01st of May 2010

kisses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...