July 17, 2009

Pinoy Street Food # 23 : Fried Beef Lungs & Ligaments




As I mentioned on my past blog entry prelude to Pinoy Street Food I will make a blog entries regarding "pinoy street foods" and I will create the succeeding entries in this meme so do please visit every Friday and the Food Friday Meme.


My featured menu for today:

Fried Beef Lungs & Ligaments



the white one is the Ligaments; the dark cubes are Lungs.
deep fried and dipped on vinegar. perfect beer match.



Photo herein are captured by Familia Khuletz using Canon Powershot A580 in Tungkong Mangga, San Jose del Monte City, Bulacan last 29th of December 2008


Have a Great Friday to all of us Food Friday Diners :D



kisses

13 comments:

maiylah said...

i think i'd try the ligaments first... :)

i agree, perfect match with ice-cold beer!

many thanks for playing again, Jay
enjoy your weekend!

Unknown said...

i'd like to have a stick of grilled liver please!:P beef liver nga ba talaga ito???

Sasha said...

I don't know if I'll try these but an ice-cold beer does sound good :)

Happy Friday!

julie said...

aba, this is something new ah.

Dj MariƱas said...

Bagay nga pang pulutan. Masarap ba? Never tried one. :-)

Anya said...

nakakain na ko ng baga, masarap magluto ng ganyan ang lola ko eh but she passed away na *sigh* pero ung ligaments di ko alam un, anong lasa?

Lynn said...

Oh beef lungs...Am not into these but I'd love a cold beer. Haha.

Clarissa said...

nakuuu!!!Basta't perfect for beer wala akong pinapatos lol!!\(^0^)/

Jac said...

Hi friend lam mo ba I like BBQ jan sa PI.Na kaka miss naman...

alpha said...

sa lahat ng street foods, isaw ang pinaka-paborito ko! ;)

♥peachkins♥ said...

WOW! yummy to..mahilig ako sa fried baga...

eden said...

Ah.. kakamis na to. It's been years since I've tasted something like this. hehehe

Ladynred said...

looks intersting and yummy but I haven't tried those lungs & ligaments.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...