February 20, 2009

Pinoy Street Food # 17: Lumpiang Shanghai


As I mentioned on my past blog entry prelude to Pinoy Street FoodI will make a blog entries regarding "pinoy street foods" and I will create the succeeding entries in this meme so do please visit every Friday and the Food Friday Meme.

My featured menu for today:
Lumpiang Shanghai




it's a Spring Rolls filled with a mixture of ground pork, salt & pepper, egg, flour, grated carrots & Jicama.

All photos herein are captured by Familia Khuletz using Canon Powershot A580

Have a Great Friday to all of us Food Friday Diners :D

kisses

5 comments:

pictureeachday said...

Mmm, these sound delicious! I wonder where I could get some..

Anonymous said...

Gagawa ako nyan now para bukas at ipopost sa sunday! :D Yum!

Anonymous said...

jicama is singkamas?do they really add that in lumpiang shanghai? that's a new one for me! lol.

enjoy your vacation in Dumaguete, Jay!

Kalayo ba diay nimo karon, uy!
(hehe, if you didn't get that, am sure somebody there can translate for you...) ;)

Zeee said...

Hala! You're going to my hometown...ayy sayang ahh I'm not there right now...i could have toured you and Jenn around... Where are you guys staying?

For yummy food check out Neves (yummy affordable pizza), Cafe Memento (yummy chimichanggas), Fishball and tempura sa Boulevard, Hayahay for Reggae Wednesday and other bands yummy food din... hehehe read my article na lang about dumaguete...sayang i didn't know sooner... eto ang link
http://www.betterthanezrah.com/2008/10/dumaguete-my-home-my-city/

check out our university din.. you can see the oldest building by the boulevard din (built in 1901) LOL

Zeee said...

hehehe and BTW I love spring rolls :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...