September 7, 2008

Lasang Pinoy Sundays # 13: To Go (Baon)



for Take-Out Please :)



Every time I order on a fast-food, I always say if it is for dine-in or take-out to save the crew's effort & for her/him to serve my order immediately.


Jollibee's "Super Meal"
consist of: Spaghetti; Fried Chicken; Rice; Corn & Carrots; brownies and Drink.
Sundae is sold separately.


About 2 years ago, there's this fast-food/Chinese Resto that is near the bus terminal. Every time I go to our province, I take-out some food for the (at least) 6 hour trip. Usually I order rice meals if my trip will fall on a lunch or dinner time. A hot bowl of ramen is a MUST for me to take out so that it will heat up my tummy and the air conditioning will not chill me out for the next 2 hours just in time for the 1st bus stop-over. Wondering how i can manage to eat the ramen on a moving bus? your not alone because me also ask the same question :)

Unfortunately, that resto closed down, dont know why. they closed down even the fact that its a big hit since its near a 5 bus terminals.

for this entry im sharing the last 2 meals i took-out this weekend..have a MALASANG sundays :)



Jollibee's "Palabok & Fried Chicken Value Meal"
drink not seen on photo)




Photo "Jollibee Super Meal" is captured using
Canon Powershot A460 in
Jollibee Lagro
Quirino Highway, Lagro, Quezon City, Philippines
last 06th of September 2008

Photo "Jollibee Chicken-Palabok" is captured using
Canon Powershot A460 in
Our Home
last 31st of August 2008

kisses

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i love jollibee kaya lang wala dito nyan eh.

lasedweb.net/tbj
rumplestilskin.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

ayayay! i miss all those! gimme palabok, and chicken please!!!:)

Anonymous said...

I love Jollibee more than McDonald's! Jollibee here is not yummy tho, so I'm waiting until I'm back in Pinas to order some... :)

My hubby's fave is the Super Meal or the 2 Pieces Crispy Hot Chicken... I get the skin, of course! :)

Anonymous said...

oh that palabok chicken looks delicious! If we had Pinoy food take out here, I'd be eating out for lunch everyday :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...