March 29, 2012

Postcard Mania # 01 : Cagayan de Oro City

Intro:

When I was in High School, Insomnia was already part of me. While waiting for Mr. Sandman to pour sand on my eyes, I came across to this movie on TV entitled "84 Charing Cross Road". Its a movie about a two-decade(1949-1969) long distance friendship (New York-London) of two people who loves books. They send not only letters but also includes postcards, food parcels,and virtually everything that the post accepts. That movie made me want to have letters and postcards and make it as my wall paper.

Hopefully  - at this times where post is becoming less important due to technology - its not yet to late to make this dream a reality. Now that I have two blogger friends who started this idea, I will now blog my postcards received. I'll also join this post crossing website so that my postcard collection will roll over.

My first postcard Blog Entry:

To start this new hobby, I'll share this.

Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines

Post card from Ms. PostcardEnthusiast.
Theme: Cagayan de Oro City (Philippines).
Post date = 12 March 2012.
Date Received = 16 March 2012

Thank you so much Ms. PostcardEnthusiast. I'll reciprocate very soon.



Photo herein is captured using
Canon Powershot A580 in
Our Home
last 17th of March 2012

kisses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...