August 13, 2011

Special Screening of "Cowboys and Aliens" Part 2

The Movie Show



10 August 2011
Gateway Cineplex
Cubao, Quezon City

Last 08 of August 2011, I submitted my Entry for me to get two free tickets for the Special Screening of "Cowboys and Aliens". Luckily, I was one of those 100 entries who won. This special Screening is brought to us by Nuffnang Philippines and Pizza Hut Philippines

Tagging along with my sister SugarPlumFairy-Lyn we went to Gateway Cineplex. We met our fellow bloggers there but sadly I only knew two of them: Marjorie and Peachy. Upon registration, the Nuffnang Crew gave us our free tickets and a buttonpin.

After the Cocktail Party, we all went to fall in line in Cinema 3 of Gateway Cineplex. The line was dis-railed as the bloggers rushed to get a good spot to cover this rally against "cold pizza"



after the rally, we all went back in line as they allowed us to enter the cinema. while on our way, the Pizza Hut crew gave us a black dot sticker, a bucket of popcorn and a bottle of water.



We get in to our seats as Pizza Hut and Nuffnang Philippines made a little program. Then Pizza Hut crew went to our seat as we stick our black dot sticker on the pizza box. That black dot sticker is a heat sensitive sticker that turns white with a red colored word "hot" to prove that they delivered HOT pizza.



Pizza Hut guaranties that on every delivery, they will give the customer the black dot sticker. If the sticker did not turn HOT, the pizza is free.

after that demonstration, they left the box of pizza to us and every attendees get a slice of pizza. This is supreme pizza I assume.



after this the delivery crew rendered a dance number then its the end of the program and on to the movie show.

For the patrons who wants to watch the movie, I'Il give you a little teaser. The movie has "James Bond, Han Solo and a Turista"

PS: it was my first time to use a camera inside a movie hall. Thank God I'm glad I am blogger.






Photo herein is captured using
Canon Powershot A580 in
Gateway Cineplex
Gateway Mall, Cubao
Quezon City, Philippines
last 10th of August 2011


kisses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...