August 6, 2011

@ Jollibee Xavier : Crunchy Chicken Burger

Crunchy Chicken Burger

25 April 2011

i know i am so late of having this chick and so so so late to post it. yes! i know you tasted this chick and i admit, it was 25th of April was my first taste of this chick and the story goes like this.

after bringing myGF to the jeepney stand, i walk towards my Jollibee in front of Ateneo de Cagayan (Xavier University). while im in line i keep on thinking what to order and telling myself upon looking at the breakfast meal menu "that again!" but one poster next to it caught my attention and i pointed at it and said to the lady "one of that please, for dine in". oh no! i failed and totally forgot again to use the magic words "palit ko ug..." (its a visayan term which means "i'll buy...")

anyways, back in Manila, i cant just buy these. the nearest Jollibee is 15 minutes thus the fridge is a life saver. but in Cagayan de Oro, its just few meters walk after i bring GF to the jeepney stand and its where i wait for her after her work.

going back, this burger did not failed me. yes its crunchy, its 99% chicken (the remaining 1% is breading and oil *lol*) breast fillet in a bun with mayo dressing. good breakfast indeed.

Photo herein is captured using
Canon Powershot A580 in
Jollibee Xavier
Corrales st., Cagayan de Oro City
Misamis Oriental, Philippines

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...