August 12, 2011

Special Screening of "Cowboys and Aliens" Part 1

The Cocktail Party





10 August 2011
Gateway Cineplex
Cubao, Quezon City

Last 08 of August 2011, I submitted my Entry for me to get two free tickets for the Special Screening of "Cowboys and Aliens". Luckily, I was one of those 100 entries who won. This special Screening is brought to us by Nuffnang Philippines and Pizza Hut Philippines

Tagging along with my sister SugarPlumFairy-Lyn we went to Gateway Cineplex. We met our fellow bloggers there but sadly I only knew two of them: Marjorie and Peachy. Upon registration, the Nuffnang Crew gave us our free tickets and a buttonpin.

We had all fun talking and taking pictures at the cocktail party. Pizza Hut Bistro catered the party, they served (above photo, left to right) : Chicken Tenders; Steak Fries and Mozzarella Sticks. It also comes with three kinds of dressings : BBQ Sauce; Mayo-Mustard; and Marinara. Here's my plate. Its not buffet but they gave us a generous serving and a glass of Ice Tea.



after eating, I roam around the party area and noticed some bloggers whom i seen in Facebook photos. after a while, we all went to the cinema area for the movie showing. but before we went inside, the Pizza Hut crew and delivery riders staged a rally against "cold pizza".

for now, thats part 1. on part 2, i will feature the next free food. can you guess what it is? read it tomorrow.








Photo herein is captured using
Canon Powershot A580 in
Gateway Cineplex
Gateway Mall, Cubao
Quezon City, Philippines


kisses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...