September 18, 2010

Food Trip # 62 : @ Butchers Best (1 of 4)

Tuna Sisig





Since I cant eat fatty foods like pork sisig, I ordered this tuna sisig as an alternative. Its my first time - as far as i remember - to hear "tuna" sisig and I gave it a try. to my dismay :(( its looks and taste like canned tuna sauteed in onions and topped with egg. Thus I call this dish "century sisig" :D what I have in mind and expect was sizzling market fresh tuna flakes and not freshly opened can.






Photo herein is captured using
Canon Powershot A580 in
Butcher's Best
Corrales - T.Chaves Sts
Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
last 24th of April 2010

kisses

1 comment:

maiylah said...

oo nga naman...i, too, would have expected tuna sisig to have that 'grilled tuna panga' taste...or something similar. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...