November 20, 2009

Food Trip # 29 : @ Sentro 1850 (part 3 of 4)

AND


me and myGF had a double date with her Provincial Couple Coordinator. we ordered one dish each. For this month let me share to your those 4 meals but 1 meal per week at a time so pls visit again to see all meals.

This Third meal is what myGF have ordered:


Don Juan Chops








Photo herein is captured using
Canon Powershot A580 in
Sentro 1850
Velez st., Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental
last 31st of August 2009
kisses

10 comments:

FoodTripFriday said...

I so love that kind of porkchop, meyo oily pa, just put it in warm rice and oh my, so heaven!!!!

Ladynred said...

Pork chop looks good but kunti lang ang veges ah!

Chubskulit Rose said...

My entry is a cousin of your entry hehehe. Yum!

Kainan na Korean Style.

Unknown said...

your porkchops look tempting!

Sheren-May said...

sobrang kakataba ng mga kinain niyo dun! you need to exercise a lot hehehe... Happy weekend!

Meikah said...

Pork Chop is yum!!! =P~

My Food Trip Friday is here.

AC said...

That porkchop looks juicy.. i want more rice and veggies with it.. have a nice day!

My Entry is Here

Cacai M. said...

ooh pork chop! yummmm...mmm..

Here's My Food Trip Friday #7

maiylah said...

that looks so good! was it tender, too?

thanks for playing again, Jay
happy weekend

Clarissa said...

Oh my goodness!!I'm soo tempted of what you're eating,Pareng Jay!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...