October 11, 2013

AirAsia Zest brings me where my heart is

I started flying since February 2009. I went to Cebu City and Dumaguete City for a conference. Then the next one was Cagayan de Oro city on August 2009. From then on flying was an awesome experience.When I decided to migrate in Cagayan de Oro, AirAsia Zest was my airline of choice last July 29, 2013. It was my first for this airline. Im happy for their on-time flights and friendly service. AirAsia Zest the Right Way to Fly, budget friendly too. AirAsia & Zest’s partnership and its new brand name Air Asia Zest makes flying in style more affordable in Philippines and Asia's top destination across it network. True to their motto "Now everybody can fly" I was able to save more than 2500 pesos. I dared to compare before purchasing and booking my said flight. Ill definitely travel in the Philippines via AirAsia Zest.

AirAsia Zest's RP-C8987 from Manila to Tagbilaran 29 July 2013

AirAsia Zest flies from Manila to: Cebu, Davao, Kalibo (Boracay), Puerto Princesa, Tagbilaran, Cagayan De Oro, Kuala Lumpur, Kota Kinabalu, Shanghai and Incheon. Now Im wishing that I can go to:

Davao

 
My Girlfriend's Photo of Paradise Island Resort in Davao 2008

Davao City and Samal Island City are now on the bucket list. Beside being the Queen City of Mindanao, Kadayawan Festival, Crocodile farm. Davao People's Park and Pearl Farm Resort, Bankerohan are just a few reasons why I wished to go to Davao. My GF and my other friends really loved the cleanliness of the city and honesty of the locals.

Tagbilaran

My Girlfriend's Photo of Chocolate Hills in Bohol 2008

Chocolate Hills, Tarsiers, bee Farm, Loboc River and the blood compact site are just a few place in our must see when me and GF have our honeymoon this coming January. opps! i forgot to mention Dangit, Guso and kinilaw in my reasons.

Puerto Princesa

Sadly, me nor GF havent been to Puerto Princesa so Its also part of our bucket list. If we will be able to go there, it would be for sure a good way for bonding and romance.





1st Photo herein is captured using
Samsung GT-S3653W in
NAIA Terminal 4
Pasay City, Philippines
last 29th of July 2013

2nd and 3rd Photo herein are captured and owned by my GF using
Sony Cybershot DSC W80 in
Davao and Bohol respectively
last 2008


kisses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...