May 1, 2014

New Jollibee Creamy Shakes and New Combo Meals

01 May 2014
Jollibee Xavier
Corrales street
Cagayan de Oro City


It was a pleasant news from my sisters that Jollibee will offer new creamy shakes and it will be available (today) 1st of May. When I went to my suking Jollibee branch - Jollibee Xavier - I was amaze that it's also available here in Cagayan de Oro. What's more amazing its that it has also has other combo options.


I'll definitely try that one later before going home. Right now ill accompany my wife in her office with this another great combo meals.


I ordered spag-hotdog combo on the go for our snacks in the office. As her nieces always say "sharing is loving".


Head now to Jollibee stores near you and grab these new meals. My heart felt gratitude to Jollibee Xavier Crew for always accommodating me the jolly way. Iba talaga ang notorious na suki :lol:
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...