February 28, 2014

Valentine's Day Postcrossing 2014 batch 1

Last 13th of February, a Facebook friend posted a very interesting offer. She initiated a post card crossing from and for all responders. In just over night, she gathered 16 (including me and herself) participants, most are from the Philippines, two from USA and one from India.

I participated to this friendly gesture for simple reasons:

When I was young, there is this condensed book from Reader's Digest entitled "84 Charing Cross Road" on which became a movie. I was to young to understand both the movie and the condensed book but it was that movie made me dream to create a wallpaper made out of post crossed letters and cards.

I wanted to collect post cards and postal stamps that come with it thus I dearly asked some friends and relatives abroad to send me one post card but no avail.

I received six cards out of 15 participant senders. Thank you dear senders. As for my share, they are now in the post office. Hope you received it.

First Batch Received (6 cards; 27 February 2014)

From India


From San Antonio Village, Makati City


From Ermita, City of Manila


From Iligan City, Lanao del Norte


From Bangkal, Makati City


From Cubao, Quezon City

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...