Sun exposure is typically associated with activities such as spending a day in the beach or playing outdoors. But did you know that sun exposure inside your car can also increase your risk for wrinkles, age spots, facial sagging, and even skin cancer?
Cancer research shows that UV radiation inside a car is affected by whether car windows are up or down, the orientation of the vehicle to the sun, and the type of films and tints used on car windows.
One thing is sure. For all types of vehicles, car tints are not a luxury. They are a must. Harmful UV rays can be reduced by up to 99% if your vehicle is installed with quality car tint.
What are the advantages of having your car tinted?
- A good car tint will let you drive better because having the sun in your eyes can adversely affect your reflexes and driving concentration.
- A good car tint provides you with better privacy, and to a large extent, safety. Car tints can keep people with malicious intent from seeing your valuables that are stored inside the car.
- A good car tint also protects car upholstery and interiors from direct sunlight that can cause warping, fading or cracking.
- A good car tint will protect your windows from shattering in the event of an accident. This could save your life and lessen your chances of injury.
- A good car tint reduces heat and makes you sweat less, adding to your hygiene and sense of wellbeing.
Most important, a good car tint directly impacts your health. It protects your skin from harmful UV rays that can accelerate aging and give you life threatening skin cancer over a long period of exposure.
3M Automotive Window Films effectively blocks harmful UV rays, rejects heat from the sun, reduces glare, and protects even the interiors of cars, making your ride cool, comfortable, and protected from the sun’s damaging rays.
3M invented window films in 1966 and has been protecting cars and people for more than 40 years now. Improving comfort, protecting vehicle interiors and the people who oride vehicles is a hallmark of 3M Automotive Window Films. Whether the need is for breakthrough heat-rejection technology in a clear film or simply to minimize the harmful effects of the sun, 3M Automotive Window Films are an ideal choice because they can protect with SPF factors exceeding 1000.
There are many types of 3M Automotive Window Films that ensure they will last long and not turn purple even after many years of usage.
For more information about 3M Innovationon and 3M Automotive Window Films, visit www. solutions.3mphilippines.com.ph.