April 22, 2013

Sun Cellular, The Good Choice in Postpaid

Many said to me that Sun Cellular postpaid is the "Good Choice", Fast, reliable, consistent. Three basic words that best describe Sun Cellular postpaid and to me, those words are all invitations to me.


Yes I'm not yet in postpaid but I do have a Sun Cellular Prepaid in a Sumsung Corby which I use for mobile internet. If the Prepaid counterpart is good, what more if I'll switch to postpaid.

Sun Cellular Postpaid Plan 999 will be my choice, they also have Plan 600 but for me, Plan 999 suits to my needs like: the Unli Mobile Internet and; Unli Sun Text.


For a blogger like me, mobile Internet is the best for our work specially if we are on a travel (business or leisure) or in places where wi-fi and broadband connection is not possible. In the near future I'll manage my own business and a handy Cellular service is what I need to make my management easy. And I say Sun Cellular Postpaid fits to my lifestyle and budget and its definitely a good choice.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...