April 16, 2012

PLDT myDSL & Nuffnang bring you The Avengers!




What are the things you love to do with a fast Internet connection?


I can upload videos and photos then share it to family and friends. Sharing photos and videos are hot now a days specially to all love ones who are afar from us. That instant connection brought everybody closer. I can view and even download videos and photos of my love ones in an instant too. Same thing with my blog, can can post my photos and articles in an instant thus my blog is now up to date.


I can download my e-mails even if contains bulky attachments. Lastly, I can view videos in youtube without any buffering.


How can the Great Payday Sale help you get you that fast Internet connection?


Surely you too also loves fast internet connection both at home and in mobile. To catch that fast connection, just proceed to the Great Payday Sale this coming April 27 to 29, 2012. Summer is the perfect time to enjoy the strongest connections at home with PLDT myDSL’s Great Payday.


All you have to do is register at the nearest PLDT Home booth or malls nationwide on April 27-29, 2012 with 1 valid ID, no cash out! You can also upgrade your Internet with PLDT myDSL’s biggest Internet sale ever. Freebies like a WiFi+Modem with free installation and 1 month DSL will be given away. That’s as much as P5,000 savings! You can also apply online at www.pldtmydsl.com for a faster registration.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...