September 27, 2011

Bloggers' Manifesto

My Code of Conduct as a Blogger


While I'm blog hopping, I came across to this wigget. with full curiosity I cliked it.



Then it lead me to "The Blogger’s Manifesto" which serves as a guideline for Best Blogging Practices of the current and future members of Digital Parents Australia. I do belive on this manefesto and yes, even if it was created as guidlines for the said community/group, the founder of this manifesto - Ms. Brenda Gaddi - is opening it to all blogger all over the world who wish to adhere to it. Since the day I started blogging, I knew that I should be an ethical blogger and this manifesto really put words to what I feel as our code of ethics in blogging, thus I'm sharing this menifesto.



Do you agree to the manifesto? Can you adhear to it? Me? I will! its now my concrete code of conduct as a blogger. If you are too, visit Blogger's Manifesto now to know more and then sign up into their Honour Roll then copy and paste the badge to your site.




Photo herein provided and taken from
Bloggers' Manifesto

kisses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...