March 11, 2011

FoodBlast from the Past : @ Hen Haw Bacnotan (7 of 8)

Chop Suey





09 December 2007

Classic veggie stir fry with a yummy meatballs.

Background of the Entry:
I got my first digital (point and shoot) camera last September of the year 2007. I dont have a blog site yet but I do have a multiply site since January of 2006. My blogging started August of year 2008. In between those dates, I captured many photos of places, food, events and virtualy any thing that my heart desires on that time. Blogging those photos was my primary reason why I captured them. Blogging on those times was kind-a difficult for me for I dont have the means. So im reviving my old food photos to make these entries.






Photo herein is captured using
Canon Powershot A460 in
Hen Haw Restaurant
Bacnotan Public Market
Bacnotan, La Union, Philippines
last 2nd of December 2007


kisses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...