June 14, 2009

La.Pi.S # 52 : blame it on the ALCOHOL


button6

Beer Collection



since i dont drink alcohol anymore, i opted to collect them by taking their photographs.

i am a loyalist to this brewery thus i made this collage. sadly, the product line up is incomplete since not all products ar available that time when the photos are taken

All photos herein are captured using Sony Ericson k800i last 22nd of September 2007 collage created in Microsoft Visio 2007

Have a great day ka-Lasang-Pinoy :D

kisses

9 comments:

Unknown said...

i thought you have this beer collection at home!:D

ces said...

good boy huh!:) good for you jay:)

maiylah said...

a six pack for me, please ... :D

iska said...

hehe i consider myself a beer drinker rather than wine drinker...
kahit hindi na umiinom hehehe

MUSHROOMSfromHOME said...

proudly pinoy! mabuhay!

♥peachkins♥ said...

that's good for you..I don't drink din..

julie said...

Aba, ang dami niyan. Yung greeting mo, dapat yata, ka-Lasing-Pinoy, hahaha :)

Oggi said...

Nice beer collage. Are they all Filipino brands? We've been searching for San Miguel here in Virginia to no avail.
I have never been a beer drinker..but I love wine.:)

Clarissa said...

I love beer lalo na ang San Miguel!I've been looking for SMB here kaya lang walang masyaong stock(T_T)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...