October 24, 2010

Food Trip # 78 : Picole Healthy Ice Pops

Strawberry Milk Bar





Have you tasted this one? Its yummy isnt it? It was one fine hot day and my GF asked me if I want to try this frozen delight. I said yes since its hot, so we went to Mom's Corner to have this treat while we are waiting for her photocopies done.

I thought that this treat can only be found in Cagayan de Oro, to my surprise, I seen it here in Manila, at Lung Center Sunday Market.






Photo herein is captured using
Canon Powershot A580 in
Mom's Corner
Pabayo-Chaves sts., Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
last 29th of April 2010

Digital Scrapbook was created using Microsoft Visio
using "atomic turquoise 1" by sandylion as a background paper

kisses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...