October 23, 2010

Food Trip # 77 : @ Tapsi Time

Fresh Lumpia





My GF shared to her friend that we ate Fresh Lumpia at Mom's Corner. That friend of her also shared in reply that the Fresh Lumpia of Tapsi TIme is good too. Tapsi Time has two branches in Cagayan de Oro thus she added that the one in near the provincial capitol is better than the one near in Mom's Corner.

I remembered this sharing while I left the Batchoy house in hunting for more food to blog. Thus, instead of waiting for my GF in the testing area for her to finish her examinations. I went to Tapsi Time near the provincial capitol. Good thing its just a block away.






Photo herein is captured using
Canon Powershot A580 in
Tapsi Time
Velez st., Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
last 29th of April 2010

Digital Scrapbook was created using Microsoft Visio
using "atomic turquoise 1" by sandylion as a background paper

kisses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...