October 8, 2010

Food Trip # 70 : @ Grand City Hotel

Family Dinner





As I shared last weekend, after my Girlfriend's parents' renewal of vows, her father treats us for a breakfast reception, which is not part of our (me and GF) plan. We planned that after the ceremony in the morning, we will go home for a rest and then we will proceed to this dinner reception for the family.

My girlfriend ordered this set menu. it has (clockwise): rice; sweet and sour fish fillet; breaded pork; and chop suey. then a glass of soda and buko pandan salad.

This is the most simplest wedding reception i ever seen. I’m glad that I’m part of it. As for the wedding cake, see it tomorrow (09 Oct 2010).






Photo herein is captured using
Canon Powershot A580 in
Grand City Hotel and Restaurant
Velez st., Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
last 26th of April 2010

kisses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...