November 7, 2010

Food Trip # 84 : Mom's Corner (1 of 2)

Fresh Lumpia





one day, my GF said that she doesnt enjoyed her Fresh Lumpia of a certain well-known food joint as she said "Mom's Corner is better than {name of the food joint}". For this statement, my curiosity for Mom's Corner's Fresh Lumpia rang into my mind. Few weeks later, I finally went to Cagayan de Oro to visit her. Shared this encounter to her and she agreed for us to dine there for a snack. As for us food blogger's motto "to taste is to believe".

When we are finally there, we seated, read the menu. She pointed the photo of the said Fresh Lumpia in the menu and I was shocked. Not for its price, for its price is fairyly affordable as it is cheaper that the {name of the food joint}. I was shocked, marveled too for the menu reads "Fresh Lumpia with Hot Sauce".

"Hot Sauce?!" I asked my GF. "Hot as in??? Mainit? (as in hot weather) o Maanghang? (as in spicy hot)?" I added.

"Hot for mainit", she answered.

"Two Fresh Lumpia please" I ordered the waiter who waiting for us.

Verdict? yes! i do agree to my GF, this is better than {name of the food joint} . I enjoyed this lumpia as i enjoy the rest of the day to commemorate our 20th Month (24th April 2010) as lovers.






Photo herein is captured using
Canon Powershot A580 in
Mom's Corner
Pabayo-Chaves sts., Cagayan de Oro City, Misamis Oriental, Philippines
last 24th of April 2010

kisses
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...