September 5, 2009

Food Trip # 12 : Mix Seafood Tinola




Mix Seafood Tinola




its my first time to visit my pangga's family in Cagayan de Oro City and the first agenda on my arrival is to eat dinner since i took the last flight of Philippine Airlines. I specialy request my pangga for us to dine here in Panagatan Seafood restaurant.

this is a stew of Clams; shrimp; squid; and fish (malasuge i guess); in broth w/ ginger; petchay. tomato; leeks; patola; lemon grass.

more pix - of food from this trip - to come so pls visit me again

Town / City : Opol
Province : Misamis Oriental
Resto / Food place : Panagatan Seafood Restaurant


Have a Great Friday to all of us Food Trip Friday Diners :D






Photo herein is captured using
Canon Powershot A580
in Panagatan Seafood Restaurant
Opol, Misamis Oriental
last 26 August 2009

kisses

9 comments:

FoodTripFriday said...

I always love tinola, but now seafood? couldn't ask for more! :)

Ladynred said...

I love tinola too with rice. Busog ka na!

♥peachkins♥ said...

WOW! yummy!

Clarissa said...

I love tinola minus the seafoods--ayaw kasi ni hubby eh!I miss eating seafood tinola!!

Thanks for dropping by,Pareng Jay!!^_^

Jeanny said...

uy kasama mo pala si pangga (namanhikan ka yata, hehehe) enjoy the vacay and the food.Mukhang masarap yang tinola kaso yummm!!!

Jeanny said...

uy kasama mo pala si pangga (namanhikan ka yata, hehehe) enjoy the vacay and the food.Mukhang masarap yang tinola kaso yummm!!!

Yami said...

hmmm parang ngayon lang ako nakarinig ng mix seafood tinola sigurado masarap yan. :)

Seiko said...

Ang tagal ko ng hindi nakakakain ng tinola ah,isa sa mga paborito ko rin ito.Unique ang tinola mo Jay pwede din pala mix seafoos sa tinola.Thanks for sharing this.:D

Enchie said...

this is really good and healthy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...